Title: Circulation Associate
Title of Supervisor: Circulation Manager
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Receives assignments from the reports to Circulation Supervisor and Library Director
- Performs circulation desk responsibilities accurately and efficiently
- Completes all materials check-in processes, evaluated items for needed repair and organizes carts for shelving
- Answers telephone and directs calls to appropriate Library staff
- Performs basic reference/readers advisory functions
- Performs check-in of all delivery materials and notifies patrons of holds
- Assist with teaching new technology to patrons
- Promotes library programs
- Provides clerical support to Circulation Supervisor and Library Director
- Functions as a member of a team striving for excellence in public and customer service
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned within the scope of the position or level of expertise.