Find answers quickly
Find answers quickly in WorldShare ILL documentation
When you need a quick “how to” answer while using the new WorldShare ILL service, take a look at the documentation resources provided on the OCLC Support and Training website. From comprehensive coverage of borrowing and lending workflows to detailed information about specific features such as Article Exchange, WorldShare ILL documentation provides answers you can access quickly.
Turn to WorldShare ILL documentation for answers to questions such as:
- How do I print shipping labels?
- How do I update my library’s profile in the OCLC Policies Directory?
- How do I update my address information so labels print correctly?
- How do I apply constant data values to an ILL request?
Direct links to several frequently used documentation resources for WorldShare ILL are provided here. You may wish to bookmark these for fast access.
- Getting Started with OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan http://oc.lc/gettingstarted
- OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan: Borrowing http://oc.lc/borrow
- OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan: Lending: http://oc.lc/lend
OCLC Article Exchange in OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan: http://oc.lc/
- Features in WorldCat Resource Sharing vs. OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan: http://oc.lc/illcompare
For additional assistance: